Get a Better Credit Card
Compare credit card rates, fees, and rewards from Canada's top card issuers.
Credit Card Deals & Promotions
0% Balance Transfers Get a balance transfer credit card and start saving on your interest payments!
Smart Cash MasterCard® Up to 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months‡
SCENE® VISA* Card Get 4,000 bonus points with a new SCENE VISA card on your first purchase!
Credit, eh?Credit card & personal finance blog
CIBC Hopes to Win Over New Canadians with Small-Balance Credit Cards »
Sep 2, 2014 - Photo by imuttoo via flickr by CC 2.0-sa (compressed) Getting approved for a credit card can be tough, especially if you’re a newcomer to Canada. With a lack of credit history and steady employment in Canada, getting approved for a traditional credit card can be an uphill battle. CIBC is lending new Canadians a helping hand by offering small-balance credit cards. The big bank is hoping to improve its bottom ...Read More
Credit Card Q&AAsk questions & get answers
- Just how to research for that LSAT? Asked 14 hours ago
- Hair Reduction Will Cause And Avoidance - Guide To Hair Treatment Asked 14 hours ago
- Is Alaska Airlines credit card billed through Amex Asked 23 hours ago
- Clear Up That Acne With These Tips Asked 1 day ago
- Does anyone know why it was discontinued? and is Choice going to be offering another card with a canadian bank? Asked 2 weeks ago
- CreditCardsCanada.ca has been featured in: