Get a Better Credit Card
Compare credit card rates, fees, and rewards from Canada's top card issuers.
Credit Card Deals & Promotions
0% Balance Transfers Get a balance transfer credit card and start saving on your interest payments!
Smart Cash MasterCard® Up to 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months‡
NHL Visa Cards Choose your favourite team card! Get 3,000 bonus ScotiaHockey Rewards points.
Credit, eh?Credit card & personal finance blog
0% APR offers: How to Maximize Their Value »
Mar 4, 2014 - Low rate APR offers can be a huge trap, or a huge boon to you. Here's how to max the potential in those deals, without getting stuck. Know What You're Getting To encourage new credit card sign-ups, credit card companies often entice potential customers with low introductory rates. Sometimes referred to as "teaser-rates", these low rate offers can actually be a good deal IF you plan ahead and use them ...Read More
Credit Card Q&AAsk questions & get answers
- What is a Billing credit card zip code? Asked 15 hours ago
- can I use points for a ticket and still have a companion fare? Asked 18 hours ago
- Mängden avlöningsdag förväg företag har fördubblats i Sverige bara inom fem år Asked 21 hours ago
- how do i get balance transfer cheques Asked 2 days ago
- i wish to be removed from your mailing list i have called twice and been ignored Asked 3 days ago
- CreditCardsCanada.ca has been featured in: