Get a Better Credit Card
Compare credit card rates, fees, and rewards from Canada's top card issuers.
Credit Card Deals & Promotions
0% Balance Transfers Get a balance transfer credit card and start saving on your interest payments!
Smart Cash MasterCard® Up to 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months‡
SCENE® VISA* Card Get 4,000 bonus points with a new SCENE VISA card on your first purchase!
Credit, eh?Credit card & personal finance blog
GE Selling Credit Card Business: What it Could Mean for Cardholders »
Jul 30, 2014 - Photo via flickr user chuckthewriter General Electric (GE) recently announced they are spinning off their successful North American retail credit card division. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) of GE’s credit card division, soon to be known as Synchrony Financial, is set for this week. GE has decided to sell off its retail credit card division in an effort to concentrate on its core competencies. What does this mean for credit ...Read More
Credit Card Q&AAsk questions & get answers
- I am trying to check the status of my application. How do I do that? Asked 3 days ago
- I referred someone to get an Alaska credit card- do they still offer points for that Asked 4 days ago
- If you purchase a Mac laptop on your MasterCard and 3 months later it has a fatal accident, do you supply any coverage? Asked 1 week ago
- what does APR stand for? Asked 1 week ago
- Unlimited credit card Asked 1 week ago
- CreditCardsCanada.ca has been featured in: