MBNA True Line® Mastercard® credit card
- No annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 12.99% on eligible purchases, 12.99% on balance transfers✪, and 24.99% on cash advances
- You could get a 0% promotional annual interest rate (“AIR”)† for 12 months on balance transfers✪ completed within 90 days of account opening
- Around-the-clock fraud protection
- Use available credit on your credit card to transfer funds right to your chequing account.
- Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the "Apply Now" button.
†, ✪, Terms and Conditions apply.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ®MBNA and other-trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Purchase APR: 12.99%
Balance Transfer APR: 12.99%
Cash Advance APR: 24.99%
- No annual fee
- Low rate on purchases
- No rewards
You could get a 0% promotional annual interest rate (“AIR”)† for 12 months on balance transfers✪ completed within 90 days of account opening
Reward Earnings Rate
Grace Period: 21 Days
Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of amount transferred (minimum fee $7.50)
This “no frills” credit card was designed for one thing – saving on interest payments. If you need to lower your interest payments and pay down your credit card debt, then a low interest balance transfer is a great option. Whether you’re looking to finance a large purchase, or pay down debt with a balance transfer, this card is a great choice.
Here’s how a balance transfer works; By moving the outstanding balance on your existing credit card to a new credit card with a lower interest rate, you will save money on interest payments. The process is simple and is handled by the bank. You just need to provide some details about your account and the new credit card company takes care of the rest.
The MBNA True Line® Mastercard® comes with an excellent 0% promotional interest rate on balance transfers for the first 12 months. (Just make sure you complete the transfer within 90 days.) That means 100% of your monthly payments will go towards paying down your balance!
There is a 3% fee of the amount transferred, so be sure the interest savings outweighs the transfer fee. There is no annual fee with the True Line® card.
For people carrying monthly credit card debt, low interest rates, or a balance transfer can be the answer to help reduce that debt. If this sounds like you, choose a card with a low promo rate like the MBNA True Line® Mastercard®.