The Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express
- New Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express Cardmembers, earn a statement credit of $100 after you charge $1500 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership.* You can also earn a $150 statement credit after you charge $200 or more in purchases to your Card at participating Starwood or Marriott properties in your first 6 months of Cardmembership.*
- You can earn 2 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases charged to the Card at participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels from November 15, 2016 through July 31st 2018.
- Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- Enjoy a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year
- Experience Starwood Gold Preferred Guest status when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year
- No annual fee on Supplementary Cards.
- Redeem Starpoints for Free Nights with no blackout dates at over 1,300 of the world's most desired hotels in nearly 100 countries. Use Starpoints for flights on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates with SPG Flights .
- Enjoy an automatic upgrade to Starwood Gold Preferred Guest membership when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year
- The preferred rate for purchases is 19.99% and funds advances is 22.99%. If you have Missed Payments, the applicable rates for your account will be 23.99% and/or 26.99%.
- Annual fee of $120, supplementary cards are $0
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply.
Balance Transfer APR: 22.99%
Cash Advance APR: 22.99%
Additional Cardholders: $0
- Perfect companion to the Starwood Prefered Guest rewards program
- Excellent bonus points offer
- Exclusive travel and entertainment benefits
- $120 annual fee
Earn up to $250 in statement credits!
Reward Earnings Rate
Grace Period: 21 Days
Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.5%
Over Credit Limit Fee: $29