TD® First Class Travel® Visa Infinite* Card
- Apply online by June 2, 2019 to get a full Annual Fee Rebate1 for the Primary Cardholder for the first year and up to 80,000 TD Points (a travel value of $400 when you book travel purchases through ExpediaForTD.com3) as follows. This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
- Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card1 + 60,000 TD Points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening1.
- Redeem TD Points for travel and travel-related purchases.
- Also redeem4 TD Points for retail merchandise and gift cards, or for a cash credit to your Account.
- No travel blackouts5, no seat restrictions5 and no expiry6 for your TD Points
- An extensive suite of travel insurance.
- Earn 9 TD Points7 / $1 on travel booked online through Expedia For TD8
- Earn 6 TD Points7 / $1 on travel booked over the phone through Expedia For TD8
- Earn 3 TD Points7 / $1 on all other net purchases
- Travel Medical Insurance9: Up to $1 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance10: For Trip Cancellation, up to $1,500 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption, up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance11: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train, or auto rental)
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance12: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance13: Coverage up to 48 consecutive days.
1 Must apply online by June 2, 2019. Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points will be awarded to the TD First Class Travel Visa Account (“Account”) only after the first Purchase is made on the Account. To receive the additional 60,000 TD Points, you must make $1,000 in Purchases on your Account, including your first Purchase, within 90 days of Account opening. If you have opened an Account in the last 6 months, you will not be eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by any one person. Rebate of the Annual Fee for the first year for the Primary Cardholder will occur when you have applied for an Account by June 2, 2019. Rebate will be applied within 2 monthly statements from the date of Account opening. The Annual Fee for any Authorized User Cards added to the Account continues to apply. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
2 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
3 Every 200 TD Points redeemed are worth $1 in travel savings off the cost of Travel Purchases made through Expedia For TD. Redemptions can only be made in 200 TD Points increments
4 The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for the products, goods or services offered or made available by third party retailers through tdrewards.com
5 Subject to carrier/space availability.
6 TD Points do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder.
7 TD Points must be redeemed in minimum 200-point increments for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are booked online or by phone through Expedia For TD. For travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, TD Points must be redeemed in minimum increments of 200 or 250 TD Points as fully explained in the TD Travel Rewards Program Terms and Conditions ("Travel Terms") contained in the TD Travel Credit Cardholder Agreement for your Card. The Travel Terms are available on tdcanadatrust.com/agreements. We can decrease the required minimum TD Point redemption increment at any time. To redeem TD Points for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, Cardholder must contact the TD Travel Rewards Program or visit www.tdrewards.com after the travel Purchase has been posted to the Account and within 90 days from the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The required TD Points will be redeemed from the TD Points balance available at the time the TD Points are redeemed for the travel Purchase, not the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The amount that will be credited toward the travel Purchase will be equal to the value of the TD Points redeemed. If there are insufficient TD Points available to cover the entire amount of the travel Purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the TD Points redeemed. Any amount of the travel Purchase not covered by the TD Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment.
8 Expedia For TD is operated by Expedia, Inc. at www.tdrewards.com and 1-877-222-6492. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any of the services and products offered/provided by Expedia, Inc.
9 Underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement. The day of departure from and the day of return to your province or territory of residence each count as one full day. 21-day coverage if you're under 65 and 4-day coverage if you're 65 or older. Note that this insurance offers different benefits, with different terms and conditions, than the optional Travel Medical Insurance that may be medically underwritten and is available to all TD customers, which you may be eligible to top-up with.
10 Underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company (for medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (for non-medical covered causes). To be eligible for this insurance, your trip must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card and/or TD Points. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement. Note that this insurance offers different benefits, with different terms and conditions, than the optional Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance that is available to all TD customers.
11 Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
12 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, your trip must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card and/or associated TD Points. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
13 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card and/or associated TD Points, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency's Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder. Refer to Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance section of your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement for rental exclusions and further details.
All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
®The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Purchase APR: 19.99%
Balance Transfer APR: 22.99%
Cash Advance APR: 22.99%
$120 (Authorized User Cards: $502)
- Generous welcome bonus plus first year annual fee rebate
- Visa Infinite benefits
- Not a low rate card
Sponsored Ad Limited Time Welcome Bonus : Up to 80,000 TD Points1 plus get a Full Annual Fee Rebate1 for the 1st year.
Reward Earnings Rate
Grace Period: 21 days on all new purchases
Intro Balance Transfer Fee: Promotional Balance Transfer/ Cheque Fee: 3% of the amount of each Balance Transfer or TD Visa Cheque that we may offer to you at a promotional interest rate which is an interest rate that is lower than the regular annual interest rate that applies to Cash Advances on your Account. The Bank may waive or lower this 3% fee at the time the promotional interest rate offer is made to you. You will be advised of the exact fee that applies at the time the offer is made.
Cash Advance Fee: 1% of the amount of the transaction (minimum fee of $3.50 up to a maximum fee of $10.00) (in Canada) or $5.00 (outside Canada), plus $3.00 at a PLUS* network ATM. (Fee does not apply to a Balance Transfer or TD Visa Cheque).
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.50%
Over Credit Limit Fee: N/A