TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite*
- Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
- Anniversary Bonus of 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep your Account open, active and in good standing one year after Account approval
- 100% Annual Fee Rebate for the first year (Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $120 in savings!
- Offer Valid until Mar 5, 2017
- Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card
- Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
- Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder
- Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances for peace of mind on your next getaway
Balance Transfer APR: 22.99%
Cash Advance APR: 22.99%
First year free, then $120
Additional Cardholders: $50
- Great companion to the Aeroplan rewards program
- Earn up to 20,000 bonus miles
- No annual fee first year
- No discounted intro rates
- High income requirements
Get up to 20,000 Aeroplan Miles and an annual fee rebate
Reward Earnings Rate
Up to 1.5%
Grace Period: 21 Days
Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
Cash Advance Fee: 1%
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.5%
If you fly within, or out of Canada, chances are you’ll be on an Air Canada plane. Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline with a fleet size of 404 planes (as of June 2016), ranking it the world’s 8th largest passenger airline. With 200 destinations worldwide, Air Canada definitely earns its slogan, ‘Your World Awaits’.
Aeroplan is Air Canada’s frequent flyer loyalty program. Members can earn miles with over 150 brands across financial, retail, and travel sectors. Aeroplan miles can be redeemed for a host of travel options including flights, hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages and more. Members can also redeem miles for merchandise, gift cards, and other activities.
Starting in 2014, TD became Aeroplan’s primary financial services partner and credit card issuer. Since then, the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* has become a very popular card for those seeking to earn more Aeroplan rewards, and this card is definitely a valuable companion to the Aeroplan program. To get the most out of the Aeroplan program it makes sense to maximize your rewards with credit card purchases.
The current bonus offer is outstanding. With plenty of ways to earn and redeem Aeroplan miles, we think this card offers a great value up front as well as over the long run.
One thing to note for prospective applicants; You will need to have a minimum personal income of $60,000 or a minimum household income of $100,000 to be eligible for the card. If you don’t qualify, TD will make the Aeroplan Platinum card available to you, although the platinum version does have a lower bonus points offer.
Click here for the full TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* review.