Christmas is a time for food, family, traditions…oh, and don’t forget, holiday shopping. Year after year, we carry on classic holiday traditions from the past. Keeping the memories alive with traditional family side dishes, neighborhood holiday parades and the spirit of gift giving. Remembering the past is an important part of culture, but at [...]
Canadians are preparing to spend more this holiday season. According to a recent survey from the Royal Bank of Canada, each Canadian plans to spend, on average, $15 more this year than last year. The average Canadians expect to spend about $640 on gifts this year. The number is higher, though, for Atlantic Canadians who [...]
If you’re being honest with yourself, it seems pretty obvious that credit cards often make it easy to spend without really thinking about what you’re doing. It’s so easy to just swipe your credit card and go on your way. When you have one of the best Canadian credit cards, you might not think about [...]
Some things are just not meant to be purchased, even if you can put it on plastic.
As the holiday season is fast approaching many people have already begun their Christmas shopping, and millions more will be out in the wee hours of Black Friday morning to battle the crowds and try to get the best possible deals.
The mobile web is changing how we live our lives in fundamental ways. It is changing the way we interact and communicate with each other, and it is even changing the way we shop. With the holiday shopping season approaching, it makes sense to consider the likely trends of the future. One of those shopping [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...