With Christmas just around the corner it’s hard to think about setting budgets and saving money, especially when we are bombarded during the holiday season with advertisements trying to get us to spend it all on the latest gadgets and super sales. But, we may need to seriously think about our financial future right now [...]
One of the best ways to learn about money management is to visit some of the web sites devoted to helping you learn financial concepts. You can also take several fun quizzes to help you assess your money smarts, as well as learn important concepts. If you’re going to learn about money, you might as [...]
Once the warm holiday glow wears off, you are often left with the realities of Christmas debt. It is important that you pay that debt off as fast as possible.
I am pleased to present this guest post from Jeff at SmartBalanceTransfers.com. This is part of a post exchange on balance transfers. Credit Card Canada’s post appeared at SmartBalanceTransfers.com on November 12. When it comes to balance transfers, U.S. credit card companies are significantly more generous than those in Canada. However, much of this difference [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...