One of the great things about technology is that it provides us with the ability to personalise almost everything. Mugs, pens, books, and just about anything else you can think of can be personalised. This trend even extends to credit cards. Some Canadian credit card issuers allow you to submit an image of your choosing [...]
In the world of credit, it’s important to stay on top of your situation, and to watch for identity theft. Identity theft is a growing crime, since it’s the theft of information, and many people don’t realize that their information has even been stolen. And, of course, once someone has your identity, it’s fairly simple [...]
While many people think of Valentine’s Day as a day of love, this day doesn’t mean the same to everyone. And, indeed, many couples split during the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day. If you are going through a split, it’s important to make sure you close join accounts — and accounts where your soon-to-be [...]
This is a guest post from Andy at SavingUp. It’s got some great information on how you can see lower rates on your credit card by doing a little legwork. For many consumers, the current economy has had an impact on their ability to make ends meet, and some of these consumers may be struggling [...]
It’s vital — absolutely vital — that you teach your children financial literacy. They will be much better off in their lives if you take the time to teach your kids about money. And this includes teaching them about responsible credit card use. Many parents think that if they ignore credit cards, their children will [...]
One of the most important things you can do for your personal finances is to pay attention to your credit. Indeed, your credit is becoming increasingly important to the way that financial service providers make decisions about you. Plus, keeping an eye on your credit might be even more important in the future — and [...]
If you own a business, it’s important to make sure that your business has credit as well. You want to build up business credit separately from your personal credit. This is important if you want to be able to get bigger business loans down the road for expansion, or for other necessities. Here are 3 [...]
No matter if you live in Canada or the United Kingdom (UK), using a credit card may be a big part of your financial life. Did you know that there are many differences between credit cards in Canada and the UK? As you search for the perfect card, it is important to focus on those [...]
Our world has turned so far that many of today’s children will only have a passing acquaintance with paper money. Instead, plastic is the preferred way to pay, and your kids are likely to see you swiping a card, rather than getting out cash. As a result of the shifting trends in payment, it is [...]
Many of us want to pay down credit card debt. Getting rid of debt is empowering, providing a strong emotion boost, as well as relief from the anxiety that comes with being burdened by debt. Plus, when you are free of credit card debt, you have more money to spend on other things — things [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...