While many people think of Valentine’s Day as a day of love, this day doesn’t mean the same to everyone. And, indeed, many couples split during the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day. If you are going through a split, it’s important to make sure you close join accounts — and accounts where your soon-to-be [...]
It’s true that the most important part of your credit score is your payment history. If you want to maintain a good score, you need to pay your bills on time, and in full. However, this doesn’t mean that you should overlook your credit utilization. Indeed, you want to make sure that you keep your [...]
One of the best ways to organize your finances so that your business expenses are easier to track is to make sure that they are separate from your personal expenses. Mixing up business expenses with personal expenses can get messy come tax time. One way to make sure that you are keeping everything separate is [...]
As you probably already know, your credit score and credit report are both important. Your credit history serves as a way for lenders to make decisions about you, and a poor credit score could mean difficult getting a home loan. You might even have trouble getting a good rate on a credit card. The good [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...