No matter if you live in Canada or the United Kingdom (UK), using a credit card may be a big part of your financial life. Did you know that there are many differences between credit cards in Canada and the UK? As you search for the perfect card, it is important to focus on those [...]
In an effort to curb some of that consumer debt growth (but not curb it too much), the latest proposed budget includes some measures meant to limit credit card issuers in their efforts ensnare consumers.
Canada is becoming a credit card nation. More people than ever are using credit cards in Canada. There are an estimated 72 million credit cards floating around in Canada. Plastic has become ubiquitous — a part of life. We use credit cards for online shopping and offline shopping. When we aren’t using credit cards, we’re [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...