Christmas is a time for food, family, traditions…oh, and don’t forget, holiday shopping. Year after year, we carry on classic holiday traditions from the past. Keeping the memories alive with traditional family side dishes, neighborhood holiday parades and the spirit of gift giving. Remembering the past is an important part of culture, but at [...]
It’s Christmas Eve day, and everything finally seems to be done for the holidays. But, as I look at the glittering tree, I think that it’s time to take step back and think about something other than presents. Indeed, due to the economic times we live in, some have been downsizing Christmas and even waiting until [...]
While there are few experiences that can match the pleasure felt in opening a brightly wrapped gift. However, that memory soon fades. What if you could give something that would benefit the recipient for the rest of his or her life? This is something to consider when giving gifts this holiday season. Financial gifts can [...]
Yes, it seems a little bit strange to plan your Christmas budget right now. After all, we haven’t even reached Halloween yet! But, the truth is that it is vital that you plan ahead for events like Christmas. The entire holiday season represents an “unexpected” event that seems to cause budgetary strain whenever it arrives. [...]
One of the essentials of future financial success is planning. If you want to prepare for next year’s Christmas, it means that you should be getting ready now. You can ease your budget — and reduce your use of credit cards during the holiday season — if you start saving up for Christmas now and [...]
Once the warm holiday glow wears off, you are often left with the realities of Christmas debt. It is important that you pay that debt off as fast as possible.
All the best this holiday season, with best wishes for a prosperous New Year!
Here are 25 things we wish you this holiday season, that won’t add to your credit card repayment headaches in the New Year.
Are you looking for something truly unique? Do you want to be remembered for that gift you gave? If so, pull out the credit card and get ready. Here are 8 of the strangest gifts you can put on your credit card: 1. Squirrel Foot Necklace Yes, you can give the gift of a real [...]
Many people would argue that this time of year is one that is supposed to be about giving, and remembering the important things in life. However, the truth is that the holiday season has evolved (or devolved?) into a materialistic homage to commercialism. We are expected to buy, buy, buy. It becomes difficult not to [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...