The dream of working for yourself is a powerful one. The ability to be your own boss, set your own hours, and take vacations whenever you want offers a strong incentive to want to start a business. But what if you don’t have the money you need? The good news is that you can start [...]
It seems as though tax season just ended, but it’s never to late to start thinking about next year. In fact, you will have an easier time of it if you prepare all year for your taxes. One of the best ways to prepare for your taxes as a small business is to keep track [...]
Many individuals are well aware of the risks involved in identity theft. Indeed, we’ve been hearing about the dangers of identity theft for years. However, small businesses need to be on the alert as well. Apparently, identity theft of small businesses is on the rise. If you have a small business, you need to be [...]
You know that you need that you need to keep your business expenses separate from your personal expenses. As a result, it makes sense to consider getting a business card that meets your needs. One option you can consider is the American Express Business Gold Rewards card. This credit card helps you take advantage of [...]
One of the difficulties of being a small business — and especially being a microbusiness or a solopreneur — is the cost involved in accepting credit cards. Merchant accounts, sometimes-expensive equipment and ongoing fees can add up, making it difficult for the smaller businesses to afford the cost of accepting debit and credit. However, with [...]
One of the best ways to organize your finances so that your business expenses are easier to track is to make sure that they are separate from your personal expenses. Mixing up business expenses with personal expenses can get messy come tax time. One way to make sure that you are keeping everything separate is [...]
When most of us think of the cost of using credit cards, we think of annual fees, interest charges and over the limit costs. Few of us think about the costs that everyone pays when it comes to using credit cards. However, there is merit to the argument that the increase in credit card use [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...