Thie new Choice Card from American Express allows you to decide where you earn and redeem your points. Choose your favorites merchants and earn one point for every dollar spent at those selected retailers. There is no limit to how many points you can earn with this rewards card & the points that you earn NEVER expire.
Charge cards were originally introduced as an alternative to using cash – the primary form of payment at the time. They offered consumers convenience and the ability to defer payment for up to 30 days, but without any interest charges. Charge cards were a hit, and in 1959 American Express launched the first plastic card [...]
You know that you need that you need to keep your business expenses separate from your personal expenses. As a result, it makes sense to consider getting a business card that meets your needs. One option you can consider is the American Express Business Gold Rewards card. This credit card helps you take advantage of [...]
Sometimes, it seems as though MasterCard and Visa are basically the same thing. Indeed, many of the retailers that accept one type of card accept another. However, even though the two companies often act in concert, the truth is that they are separate companies (they even went public at different times), and they are even [...]
For rewards enthusiasts, paying an annual fee is becoming more common. Here are the top 5 highest annual fee credit cards available in Canada. “You’re probably asking yourself, “why would anyone want a high fee card?”. Well, for those who travel every week or businesses that spend hundreds of thousands every month, the benefits of [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...