You know that you need that you need to keep your business expenses separate from your personal expenses. As a result, it makes sense to consider getting a business card that meets your needs. One option you can consider is the American Express Business Gold Rewards card. This credit card helps you take advantage of the great business network offered by AmEx, and earn some rewards for your business.
American Express Business Gold Rewards
One of the most attractive features of the American Express Business Gold Rewards card is that you receive 25,000 bonus points when you make $3,000 worth of purchases in the first three months. That’s enough bonus points for a free plane ticket to almost anywhere in North America! If you have a business trip coming up, that can be very helpful.
Other features of the rewards program include:
- Receive one point for each dollar that you charge to the credit card.
- Annual reward point bonus as you spend throughout the year. You can receive 15,000 bonus points when you make $50,000 in net purchases, and 25,000 bonus points when you reach $100,000 in net purchases. That’s up to 40,000 bonus points each year.
- First year comes with no annual fee, but the annual fee is $180 each year afterward. However, if you spend enough on your business credit card to get plenty of free travel, it more than makes up for the $180 annual fee.
- Additional cards available for other employees.
- You can transfer your points instantly, and with no fee, to Aeroplan. You can also transfer points to SkyMiles or AsiaMiles to increase the usability of your points.
It is important to note that this is a charge card, and not a credit card. This means that you will have to pay off your balance each month. However, the upside is that you don’t have to worry about interest fees.