Budgeting for Christmas? What’s on your list? How much do you need to buy for Christmas this year? The answers are all in Canadian country singer Remi Boudreau’s song. Enjoy this little early Christmas gift… “Enough” … written by Cameron Falkenhagen; Performed by Remi Boudreau; Directed by Smita Acharyya
As the holiday season is fast approaching many people have already begun their Christmas shopping, and millions more will be out in the wee hours of Black Friday morning to battle the crowds and try to get the best possible deals.
Watch any credit card commercial these days and you’re sure to find big budget productions in exotic locations, movie-star voice overs, or memorable jingles. The credit card industry is highly competitive, with a handful of major players competing for your business. Most credit card products are basically the same, varying only slightly in terms of [...]
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...