Everyone knows credit cards can lead to a debt sinkhole of epic proportions. Still, as long as you practice self-control and do not abuse it, there are far more good reasons why you should use a credit card for your daily expenditures. Limited Liability Credit cards offer more protection against unauthorized charges than any other [...]
We live in a society that is becoming paperless. When was the last time you wrote a cheque? You can pay bills online, do your shopping online. You can even send payments to your friends and family digitally — no need for cash or cheques to change hands. Ever. And now Visa is introducing the [...]
Budgeting for Christmas? What’s on your list? How much do you need to buy for Christmas this year? The answers are all in Canadian country singer Remi Boudreau’s song. Enjoy this little early Christmas gift… “Enough” … written by Cameron Falkenhagen; Performed by Remi Boudreau; Directed by Smita Acharyya
- Consumer Debt At All Time High November 29, 2012
- When in Doubt, Use Your Credit Card November 26, 2012
- Christmas Becomes A High-Tech Holiday November 20, 2012
- Customized Rewards with the New American Express Choice Cards November 15, 2012
- Credit Education – Start With the Basics October 8, 2012
- Win a Free Sony Reader WiFi February 21, 2012
- SonyCard Promo: Free Sony Reader WiFi February 15, 2012
- Debit Cards Are No Replacement for Credit Cards November 9, 2010
- Top 10 Credit Card Myths Dispelled [Infographic] May 27, 2011
- The House That Credit Card Rewards Built [Infographic] January 10, 2012
- Bryan Jaskolka: Such a timely article, with Financial Literacy Mon...
- sherry: I think its should be ok The statement about naked...
- Whitney: I like #4. Sticking to the plan is the whole poin...
- Rich@MoneyWisePastor.com: It's never been easier or cheaper to start your ow...
- Janet Hutchins: I think many consumers are understanding when they...